3 cups sweet corn
1(8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
1 cup non-fat sour cream
4 tablespoons butter, melted*
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese* (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Optional: After 40 minutes of baking, sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for 5 minutes or until melted.
* For a lighter version, reduce amount of butter and/or use reduced-fat cheese.