1 ¼ cup sliced radishes
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp chopped mint
salt and pepper to taste
1 French baguette, sliced into 1-inch thick slices
Optional: extra mint for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Transfer radish slices to baking sheet and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together ricotta, lemon juice, lemon zest, mint, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Remove radish slices from baking sheet and set aside. Place baguette slices onto baking sheets and brush remaining olive oil over both sides of baguette slices and bake at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes, or until golden-brown.
5. Let bread cool and spread ricotta mixture over each slice and top with two radishes slices.
6. Optional: Garnish crostini with fresh mint.