Courtesy of Smith’s Country Cheese
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
8 oz. Smith’s Farmstead Gouda Cheese, grated*
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup*
½ cup fat-free or low-fat milk
1 cup stuffing mix
¼ cup melted butter*
*For a lighter version, use reduced-fat cheese, light condensed cream of chicken soup and use 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in 13×9 baking pan.
- Top chicken with grated cheese.
- Mix soup with milk and pour over the grated cheese and chicken breasts.
- Combine stuffing mix with melted butter and sprinkle over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.