2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup decaf chai tea concentrate (found in the tea section of grocery stores)*
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Add chai tea concentrate and whisk together until smooth.
2. Fill popsicle molds with yogurt mixture and place in freezer for four hours, or until completely frozen.**
3. When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Remove and serve immediately.
* For the chai tea concentrate, can substitute 2 decaf chai tea teabags steeped in 1 cup water. Add 1 1⁄2 tbsp. honey and let cool before adding to yogurt.
**Layer chai tea concentrate and yogurt in popsicle molds for a fun striped look – freeze each layer for 30 minutes before adding the next.
• To make matcha green tea latte yogurt popsicles, simply add 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder to 3 cups yogurt with 3 tbsp honey and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
• Use any tea bag variety, like rooibos or earl gray, in place of chai to make various tea latte popsicles.