Our take on a cozy London Fog Tea Latte also known as an Earl Grey Tea Latte. 💜☕
1 tsp dried lavender
1 Earl Grey tea bag
1 cup of milk
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Milk frother (optional)
Extra dried lavender to sprinkle on top (optional)
1) Brew Earl Grey tea and lavender together, and steep for about 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions).
2) While tea is steeping, heat 1 cup of milk in saucepan over medium-low until it is simmering but not boiling.
3) If using frother, once milk is heated, froth milk while still in saucepan.
4) Once the tea and lavender have steeped for long enough, remove tea bag and strain out the lavender.
5) Stir in sugar and vanilla extract to the tea and add frothed milk on top.
(Optional) Sprinkle extra dried lavender on top of latte for a fun finishing touch!