Skill Level: Intermediate
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the juice in a frying pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the tilapia fillets and and cook over medium heat, about 4 minutes on each side.
- When the fish is done cooking turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Mix the pesto, milk, and butter to make a sauce.
- Add the sauce to the fish fillets and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
Adapted from National Dairy Council